The following statement applies to Apex Resourcing Ltd
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018 and will impact any organisation which holds (controls) or processes personal data.
GDPR will introduce new responsibilities, including the need to demonstrate compliance with data protection laws and regulations under the current Data Protection Act (DPA).
Apex Resourcing takes our responsibility very seriously and is fully committed to the highest standards of information security and privacy.
We have established controls, processes and policies in place to ensure that we manage and protect data both internally and through our third-party suppliers securely and in compliance with GDPR.
We will continue to ensure compliance with all applicable GDPR regulations, whilst continuing to work closely with our customers and partners to meet all contractual obligations for our services.
Some actions we have taken in preparation for GDPR are as follows;
- The appointment of a dedicated Data Protection Officer.
- A full review and where appropriate update of all data management, storage and security systems.
- A review of third-party suppliers.
- A review and update of our Privacy, Data Retention and Data Protection Policies.
- Staff Training on GDPR, Company Policies and Processes.
- Establishment of simple processes to facilitate control of personal data for all individuals whose data we hold.
- We have published our new General Data Protection Policy which will include details of our compliance with the key principles of GDPR as well as providing staff training and client support to ensure our services remain of the highest professional standard.
For any queries please contact our The Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org