Learning and Devlopment
Location: Central London
£50,000 to £60,000 P/A, Major eLearning Brand, Central London, a global online learning & development company have a fantastic opportunity for a versatile Project Manager with 5+ years diverse project management experience in Central London.
This project manager role will focus on delivering a diverse range of projects (such as localisation, language translation, technology migration and others in relation to the company’s portfolio of online learning courses and qualification products.
- 5+ years’ diverse Project Management experience as a client facing Project Manager
- Commercial experience of delivering a diverse range of high-value international projects.
- Experience of successfully managing globally distributed high-profile senior executives stakeholders and functional teams.
- Strong IT skill to include fluency in Excel, PowerPoint and formal project management systems.
- Strong Project budgeting experience
- General Account Management/ Commercial Relationship / Client Facing experience.
- A strong analytical approach backed by attention to detail and a structured methodology.
Advantageous (Not Essential)
- Experience of delivering Localisation / translation projects.
- Additional languages (German, Spanish, French, Italian, Mandarin) advantageous
- Experience of the Learning and Development, online learning, education or courseware industry
- Technical Project Management skills