Location: East London
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
Product manager for a highly innovative and exciting FinTech. (One of Europe hottest FinTech companies, FinTech50), Shoreditch, London E1, £45,000 to £55,000 P/A + excellent benefits
Unique opportunity to join one of Europe’s hottest FinTech companies. We are looking for a talented Product manager who can quickly develop into a Product Lead or Head of Product.
As Product Manager, you will be an integral part in building our client's unique online subscription-based season ticket lending/loan product and platform. As a tech-first organisation they are seeking to bring digital solutions to all aspects of the customer journey. Your role will report into our COO and work closely with CTO to develop new products, automate existing offerings, lead key platform improvement initiatives, work to improve conversion, onboarding and deliver great outcomes for users even as the company grows at 2-3x per year.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager
- The Product Manager will develop a clear, coherent product strategy for your product area. You’ll have a strong focus on delivering business value and user value
- Use your initiative to lead your product strategy. You’ll collaborate across the company to collect ideas and challenges to solve
- Maintain a roadmap in-line with your strategy, then follow through on it by writing clear user stories, prioritising features, bugs and tech debt appropriately
- Define business requirements, manage developers and testers to deliver new products, new features or platform initiatives
- Work closely with the engineering team to have a detailed understanding of the problems, opportunities and potential solutions
- Manage stakeholders across the business
Desirable Skills & Experience of the Product Manager
We are looking for a real self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and loves building businesses. You know what it takes to build exceptional, customer-focused products and experiences. You will be highly organised, diligent and able to deliver on projects independently. We have a fast-paced and exciting work environment where you will be challenged every day.
- Min 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Start-up experience (preferably fintech) in a product role
- Foundation experience in a leading management consultancy is a plus
- Well versed in eCommerce, fintech or using technology to deliver great solutions for customers (strong interest in technology)
- Excellent analytical and data-mining aptitude, coupled with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Detail-oriented individuals who can jump into the weeds while also taking a step back when required to focus on the big picture
- Passionate interest in FinTech and bringing innovation to the consumer lending space. Prior experience building a lending platform is a plus
- Experience ideally in startup or dynamic operational environment where you were happy to problem solve and devise solutions on the go.