Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Growth Marketing Manager £40,000 to £50,000 p/a + excellent benefits, online subscription-based games rental company, substantial VC backing, initially WFH then EC1 London, after Covid. Key skills required, Paid Social, Paid Digital, Influencer Management, Performance Marketing.
A well-backed subscription-based games rental company that have had an amazingly successful first year are looking for a dedicated Performance Marketing Manager
The main purpose of this role will be to drive growth leveraging mainly paid marketing platforms, paid social and influencer marketing channels.
Duties of the Growth Marketing Manager role will include
- Auditing, setting up, managing and optimising paid social media marketing campaigns;
- Analyse performance, identify successes and areas that require optimisation
- Influencer marketing: identify and liaise with relevant influencers; build new relationships with key influencers to increase brand awareness and sign ups;
- Analyse and deliver insights across website analytics, customer journey, and customer LTV to uncover new growth opportunities.
Desirable Skills and Experince of the Growth Marketing Manager
- 3+ experience in growth marketing
- Experience in Influencer Marketing management
- Proven experience in planning and managing paid social media and paid digital media campaigns
- Expertise in managing social platforms (Facebook Ads, Instagram, Pinterest);
- A data-driven mindset and analytics/insights-driven approach to marketing;
- Good knowledge of site analytics tool (Google Analytics)
- Commercially and creatively minded;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills.
Synonyms; Growth Marketing, Growth Hacker, Performance Marketing, Paid Marketing, Paid Social, PPC, SEO, Influencer Marketing, Social Media Marketing