Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000
A multi-award winning South London, Surrey Border based Digital Marketing Agency are seeking a talented Automation Marketing Lead with experience of Marketo and Salesforce to own content execution, measurement and reporting for the companies client base.
Using methods such as lead nurturing, lead scoring and analytics, we are looking for a data driven marketing automation specialist to work alongside a creative team of account managers, writers, designers and web developers to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation, inbound lead generation and account-based marketing.
This is a unique hybrid role within the agency requiring you to be both knowledgeable of our clients' business strategy with the ability to translate their goals into effective automation marketing programs that drive impact and prove return on investment.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for someone passionate about marketing technologies in a (preferably) B2B context, always eager to learn about the benefits this brings to our clients.
- Extremely detail-oriented and methodical with a desire to test, learn and iterate if necessary.
- Helpful and collaborative with strong problem-solving skills and self initiative.
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time and disposition to support our ever changing environment, growing team and client base.
- Passionate about digital marketing, new technologies and unconventional thinking.
- Assist in the creation and development of successful content marketing campaigns, with a balanced focus on content implementation through marketing automation tools, measurement and constant optimisation.
- Management and implementation of automation processes, including hands-on set up of marketing campaigns, lead scoring models and data segmentation processes.
- Execution of complex, behaviour-based campaigns including multi-variate and multi-channel programs.
- Development and documentation of operational processes and lead workflows to improve overall organisational efficiency clients.
- Maintenance of standardised metrics reports on campaign effectiveness with a focus on accurate lead monitoring and pipeline/revenue analysis.
- Build and develop long-standing relationships with clients through regular communication and advice.
Desirable Technical Knowledge:
- A minimum of one-year, hands-on experience with Marketo is required for this role. Certified Expert status (or above) is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge or admin-level experience with a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce, is also required for this role.
- Additional experience with other marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua, etc) is a plus but not essential.
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices around email marketing, lead nurturing, ABM, A/B testing, web analytics and paid media promotion.
- Strong understanding of marketing campaign reporting and analytics, including mastery of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of web analytics (like Google/Adobe Analytics) and visualisation tools (like Tableau) is a plus.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
Automation Marketing, Automated Campaign Marketing, Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardot, Digital Marketing, Technology Marketing, Agency,
Locations Near; South West London, Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
Apex Resourcing Ltd are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting IT and Digital Marketing career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com