Head of Growth Marketing
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
Head of Growth Marketing, £60,000 to £70,000 + excellent benefits + performance bonus + options, a unique, fast-growing VC-backed tech start-up marketplace website that specialise in connecting specialist freelancers with consumers are looking for an experienced data-driven Head of Growth Marketing to help plan, create and deliver the companies growth marketing strategy.
The main focus of this Head of Growth Marketing role will be to acquire new customers (B2B and B2C) by identifying new channels, testing them and leveraging those that work using a data-led approach. Experience running targeted data-driven experiments to identify effective channels, in-depth knowledge of PPC, SEO and Marketing Partnerships essential.
Responsibilities of the Head of Growth Marketing will include
- Design and implement data-led acquisition strategies
- Run targeted data-driven experiments to identify the most effective channels with a clear view of CAC.
- Own and manage the companies marketing budget
- Optimise existing channels including offline marketing and paid media
- Oversee execution of the companies SEO and content marketing strategy
- Manage business development lead generation activities to develop and deliver referral partnerships.
Desirable Experience of the Head of Growth Marketing
- Experience driving growth through online and offline acquisition channels
- Experience running targeted data-driven experiments to identify effective channels with a clear view of CAC.
- In-depth experience of PPC, SEO, Marketing Partnerships
- Demonstrable experience in implementing data-led marketing strategies & using web analytics tools.
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition, engagement, and retention and meeting/exceeding revenue and profitability goals.
- Ability to lead and manage others to develop in a fast-changing environment
- Experience in high-value consumer products a plus
Synonyms, Head of Growth Marketing , Senior Marketing Manager, Growth Manager, Online Marketing, Start-Up, Website