Head of Customer Service
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000
Head of Customer Services required to build a new customer support department , create new processes, policies and recruit a team for a fast growing private healthcare company based in Central London.
Key to the success of this role is previous experience in building new departments, (team of appx 10) creating new processes, policies and building new customer support teams
This position will initially be hands on and include the management of an outsourced customer support team in addition to building your own internal team that you will recruit, train and manage.
Essential Experience of the Head of Customer Service
- 3+ Years "hands on" Senior level experience as Head of Customer Support, Head of Customer Service or similar
- Experience building new departments, implementing new processes, policies and building new teams.
- Experience designing and delivering a high quality customer support function and process across telephone, chat, email and social media.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good technical skills, CRM, online customer service technology experience.
- Operational management, people management and client management experience.
- Experience as an escalation point for service, feedback and complaints
Synonyms, Customer Services Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Head of Customer Services.