Information Technology & Services
Location: South East London
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000
A diverse technology SME with an expanding presence across the UK are seeking an ACA/ACCA Qualified Financial Controller to join their business in South East London SE18 on a permanent basis.
This hands-on position is an excellent opportunity for a ACA/ACCA Qualified Financial Controller / Director that is looking for a career opportunity in a progressive and fast-growing business offering firm with a good work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the ACA/ACCA Qualified Financial Controller
- Drive the timely and accurate completion of period-end close and consolidations covering the stages from transactional delivery through to management reporting.
- Take responsibility for Balance Sheet control, reconciliations and postings.
- Develop and maintain the Group Fixed Asset Register.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence
- Process improvements to deliver best in class financial and operational control.
- Strategic development - to find ways in which the firm can achieve further growth.
- Managing workflow and ensuring that all HMRC and Companies House filing deadlines are met.
- Prepare the year-end consolidation and statutory accounts
- Prepare the year-end tax disclosures
Desirable skills and experience of the ACA/ACCA Qualified Financial Controller / Director
- You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 3+ years' post-qualification commercial experience working in a busy and challenging accountancy function
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
Synonyms; ACA/ACCA Qualified Financial Controller / Director, Financial Accounting, FC, CFO