Technology, Financial Services
Email Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: ££50,000 to £60,000
A leading technology company that provide a very popular peer-to-peer lending marketplace website are looking for an Email Marketing Manager (Mid or Senior Level considered) with 3+ years experience in B2B Email Marketing and ideally knowledge of Pardot.
The main purpose of the role will be to drive activation and retention of customers by;
- Developing and implementing a successful B2B email marketing strategy
- Using Pardot to create, test and deploy single and automated email marketing campaigns
- Creating responsive email marketing templates
- We are ideally looking for an Email Marketing Manager who is skilled at creating and building successful email programs using marketing automation tools such as Pardot or similar.
You will ideally be growth-obsessed, analytical and data driven with the ability to measure and lead email marketing projects with focus on testing and optimizing wherever possible.
Desirable skills of Email Marketing Manager
- 3-5 years experience in email marketing or CRM Marketing
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot
- Technical knowledge of tracking, tooling, experiment implementation.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable project managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines
Synonyms, Email Marketing Manager Senior Email Marketing Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Manager CRM Marketing Manager Digital Marketing Manager