Healthcare, Wellness & Nutrition
CRM Manager - Healthcare, Wellness & Nutrition (B2C)
Location: London SE1, United Kingdom, 65% WFH Remote
CRM Manager, B2C Marketing, Mid to Senior Level, up to 65% remote working, wfh, office location London Bridge, London SE1, United Kingdom, industry Healthcare, Well-being, Men’s Healthcare, Nutrition, Performance
£45,000 + excellent benefits + generous stock options + an optimal time to join this very promising start-up.
A fantastic new in the UK Men’s health and well-being company that are currently scaling at an incredible pace are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and data-led CRM Manager / CRM Marketing Specialist.
The company have enjoyed great success internationally and are now looking to replicate that success in the UK. The company provide a comprehensive range of high-quality diagnostic and holistic health and well-being services offered as a subscription based wellness packages.
- Based from the companies London Bridge HQ (60% remote working available) you’ll build, develop and lead the company’s data-driven, insight led CRM marketing strategy delivering personalised B2C communications to clients to drive long-term engagement.
- Working with the Head of Marketing the CRM Manager will;
- Define and develop the CRM strategy
- Support the execution of the CRM strategy: from larger scale campaigns to ongoing customer journey / lifecycle management
- Implement a data-driven customer segmentation plan
- Work closely with the Growth team to support activities that drive new customer acquisition
- Implement a continuous test and learn approach to optimise the performance of CRM Marketing campaigns
- Provide regular and insightful updates to key stakeholders around the business of successes, learnings and opportunities
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Marketing / Communications experience (client side or agency)
- Proven track record of delivering successful large-scale, CRM programmes
- Experience using an ESP or Marketing Automation Platform such as Responsys, Emarsys, Cheetah Mail, Silverpop etc.
- Exposure to CRM beyond email (eg. SMS and App / Push messaging)
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle / CRM platforms (eg. Segment, Customer.io)
- Previous healthcare industry experience is a plus, and / or any experience creating content within a ‘compliance’ industry would be beneficial too
- Prior experience working with cross-functional, remote or international teams in a startup/scale-up or high-growth, subscription business exposure
Apex Resourcing Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency for this CRM Manager position ref: 14881003. Synonym keywords, CRM Manager, CRM Marketing, Digital Marketing, Acquisition Marketing Manager, Senior CRM Marketing Executive, Head of CRM, Marketing Communications, London, United Kingdom, Remote, Work from Home.