Online Retail, Pharmaceutical, Health, Beauty, Nutrition Products
Content Marketing Manager
Location: East London
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000
A leading online-based health, beauty and pharmaceutical retailer is seeking a Senior Content Marketing Manager with strong Content Strategy & Copywriting experience to lead and manage the company's online content strategy for a range of popular healthcare, pharmaceutical, and nutrition-product based websites.
Working closely with the company's medical experts, marketing and technology teams this Content Marketing Manager role will focus on the creation and deployment of an effective content marketing strategy that will define and grow the brand presence.
Ideally, we are seeking a hands-on Content Marketing Manager with a track record of success in designing and deploying successful Content Strategies for a similar online business in Healthcare, pharmaceutical, nutrition or beauty retail products. Part of this role (circa 25%) will be to lead on the creation of the content so the successful candidate should be a strong copywriter/content creator and prepared to create content some of the time.
- The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic across the companies' group of brands and websites.
- Content marketing calendar for social, email, events & newsletter distribution
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Measure and optimize the content marketing programme on a regular and ongoing basis
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
Desirable Skills of the Content Marketing Manager
- Expert content strategy, management and copywriting skills ideally within the health/pharmaceutical-related industries
- A natural & instinctive content mindset that enables you to generate content ideas.
- Experience creating and amplifying existing content for the web and growing a social audience, ideally with health/pharmaceutical-related products
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and then how to work with the content team to maximize content value.
- Reader-centric copywriting & accurate editing skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills in order to determine & deliver the content requirements for campaigns
- Experience with a CMS, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects.
Synonyms, Content Manager, Content Strategist, Content Marketing Manager, Healthcare, Beauty, Nutrition, Pharmaceutical, Online, eCommerce, Retail, Copywriter,