Marketing and Advertising
Content Marketing Manager
Salary: £33,000 to £37,000
A top marketing and technology company in West London have a unique career opportunity for an experienced Content Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive to manage the companies various social media channels, blog, and other content such as e-books, webinars, podcasts and videos.
We are ideally seeking applications from candidates with strong background in writing and editing with a good sense of design and the ability to work and guide third party freelancers such as designer briefs on the content and feel of a piece.
The company are offering a high level of collaborative team support and career development opportunity with a variety of interesting projects, a fun, innovative and creative working environment and plenty of scope for progression.
- Maintain a social media and content calendar, and post regular content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram using Hootsuite.
- Make a quarterly plan to increase the companies following on all social media channels.
- Manage the companies blog, you will be responsible for writing some posts and for others you can recruit freelance writers.
- Lead the production of eBooks, podcasts, videos, and decks for webinars.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a good sense of design and ability to brief a designer on the design of a content piece.
- Ability to tell a compelling story using words, image, audio or video. An understanding of how to create content that draws an audience and a clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- A proven ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- A constant learner who keeps themselves updated with the latest in social media and content marketing including the latest tools, thinking and concepts.
- Ingrained enthusiasm to bring new ideas to the table, which will engage the companies prospective audience and help in generating more engagement and leads.