Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Location: Egham, Surrey
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000
Assistant Housekeeping Manager required for a fantastic 5 star Hotel located in the beautiful countryside location of Egham Surrey, salary £28,000 to £32,000 + excellent benefits.
This Assistant Head Housekeeper / Deputy Housekeeping Manager position is a key role within the hotels operation. You will join an exceptional team and have overall responsibility for ensuring all guests and visitors have a truly personalized experience.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Head Housekeeper, Deputy Housekeeping Manager or Senior Housekeeper in a hotel or similar luxury environment.
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
- The ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the housekeeping team
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example
- A competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across the hotel group for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apex Resourcing Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency for this Assistant Head of Housekeeping Manager position reference 16094357 location Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom, Synonyms, Housekeeping Manager, Head of Housekeeping, Senior Housekeeping